Get the most out of your technology investments
Many mid-size businesses have their own internal IT staff and resources. They are often: experts in the day-to-day operations of the business and network, experienced with specific Line-Of-Business Applications, and are the first responders to technical support requests. But they may not have the time to stay current on all of the latest technologies, or be familiar with all of the Best Practices, or have enough resources to cover all of the bases.
Whether your network consists of 2 servers or 10 servers, 25 computers or 250 computers, a single office or a multi-site Wide Area Network, Sagiss has the experience and expertise to supplement your internal IT staff.
As one of our clients, you and your internal IT Staff will enjoy access to many important support services, including the following:
Technical Support. Answers to questions and problems that your staff may not know. Assistance can be provided by:
- Our Field Team via regularly scheduled onsite visits
- Our Field Team via special onsite visits
- Our Remote Services Team via telephone, email and remote control support
Project Assistance. For an extra set of helping hands during larger project implementations, when a lot of work needs to get done in a short amount of time.
- Design and implementation expertise that your staff may be missing
- Ideas your staff may not have thought of
- Best Practices your staff may not be aware of
- Detailed checklists for project management and for software installation and configuration
Sagiss’ Monitoring, IT Automation and Network Management tools and consulting services prevent problems and keep your computers performing at their best with:
- Rapid response to Reactive Support Needs
- Comprehensive Proactive Monitoring
- Regular Preventative Maintenance Checks
- Patch Management: Auditing, Testing, Deployment, Reporting
- AntiVirus Management: AV software, Auditing, Deployment, Monitoring, Reporting
- Spam Filtering of emails
- Multi-Layer Threat Management Suite
- Advanced Web Content Filtering
- Client Portal – to submit and view tickets, see network documentation, etc.
- Full Reporting Availability
IT Service Continuity in the Event of Staff Turnover. Employee changes are an inevitable part of personnel activity within any organization. Sagiss can:
- Ensure proper security protocols and change administrative passwords.
- Provide additional service and support on a temporary basis.
- Assist with interviewing potential employment candidates and their onboarding process.
- Assist in a smooth and orderly transition.
IT Review & Planning Meetings. Periodic strategic planning sessions to review newer technologies, how well your existing infrastructure and technology are working, and a rolling 3-year technology plan.
We are an established company that has been in business for over two decades. Let Sagiss supplement your company’s inhouse IT Department – you’ll be glad you did.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Irving, Farmers Branch, Allen, Plano, Richardson, Mesquite, Desoto, Mansfield, Midlothain, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Frisco, Carrollton and Rockwall.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Fort Worth Network Services, Arlington IT Consulting, Grand Prairie Virtualization, Irving Cloud Computing, Farmers Branch Computer Support, and Dallas Backup and Data Recovery.