Virtualization can help your company by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing – for improved application performance
- Business continuity and reduced downtimes – through virtualization’s high availability capabilities
- Simplified disaster recovery – virtualization’s single-system imagemakes recovery painless
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads – increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Virtualization makes it easy to create redundant servers without additional hardware purchases by allowing for the provisioning of virtual machines to existing underutilized servers. If a disaster does occur, server recovery to a virtual environment can be accomplished in a rapid manner.