Let Us Be Your IT Staff
Stop waiting for your technology to break.
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense – even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
With Managed IT services from Sagiss, you can expect:
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software.
Managed IT services from Sagiss provide you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from the technology you’ve already invested in, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
How Managed IT Works
We will help you design, install & configure, and support your computer systems – we can help you determine what type of computer network and Information Technology makes sense for your business, and then make it happen.
Our Field Services Team will visit your site on a regular basis to proactively maintain your environment and take care of your computing needs that need our direct touch – from solving problems, to making changes, to pro-active and preventive maintenance, to strategic planning. We’ll work with you to choose an amount of time and frequency that makes sense.
Our Remote Services Team is available to provide support via telephone, email and remote control – with Sagiss’ technology, most support requests can be handled remotely, without the need or delay of a special onsite visit.
Sagiss’ Monitoring, IT Automation, Network Management tools and IT consulting services prevent problems and keep your computers performing at their best with:
- Rapid response to Reactive Support Needs
- Comprehensive Proactive Monitoring
- Regular Preventative Maintenance Checks
- Patch Management: Auditing, Testing, Deployment, Reporting
- AntiVirus Management: AV software, Auditing, Deployment, Monitoring, Reporting
- Spam Filtering of emails
- Multi-Layer Threat Management Suite
- Advanced Web Content Filtering
- Client Portal – to submit and view tickets, see network documentation, etc.
- Full Reporting Availability
IT Review & Planning Meetings – periodic strategic planning sessions to review newer technologies, determine how well your existing infrastructure and technology are working, and manage your IT spend.
smart. simple. managed IT.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Irving, Farmers Branch, Allen, Plano, Richardson, Mesquite, Desoto, Mansfield, Midlothain, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Frisco, Carrollton and Rockwall.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Fort Worth Network Services, Arlington IT Consulting, Grand Prairie Virtualization, Irving Cloud Computing, Farmers Branch Computer Support, and Dallas Backup and Data Recovery.