Improve Server Performance and Utilization
For small businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization offers relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed. Virtualization provides unmatched flexibility, performance, and utilization by allowing you to move server workloads from one virtual workspace to the next, maximizing server resources on the fly based on your business needs.
Provide True Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Virtualization makes it possible to reduce planned and unplanned downtime, eliminating most scheduled downtime for hardware maintenance. Virtualization also protects against unplanned downtime from common failures including: network and storage interface failures, server failures, and overloaded servers.
Virtualization makes it easy to create redundant servers without additional hardware purchases by allowing for the provisioning of virtual machines to existing underutilized servers. If a disaster does occur, server recovery to a virtual environment can be accomplished in a rapid manner.
Virtualization can help your company by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing – for improved application performance
- Business continuity and reduced downtimes – through virtualization’s high availability capabilities
- Simplified disaster recovery – virtualization’s single-system image makes recovery painless
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads – increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduce energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Virtualization experts from Sagiss can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs, and improve your system reliability.
Want to do more with less?
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Irving, Farmers Branch, Allen, Plano, Richardson, Mesquite, Desoto, Mansfield, Midlothain, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Frisco, Carrollton and Rockwall.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Computer Support, Fort Worth Network Services, Arlington IT Consulting, Grand Prairie Virtualization, Irving Cloud Computing, Farmers Branch Computer Support, and Dallas Backup and Data Recovery.